Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Veterinary Dentistry for the Technician and Office Staff, 1e
Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on April 27, 2003
If you have a special interest in vet. dentistry, then this book is for you (if you are and assistant or RVT). This is a wonderful guide into the mouth of animals and I would highly recommend it to any RVT/assistant with this as their main interest. Very comprehensive and easy to understand but at the same time goes into extreem detail. I love this book!
on March 9, 2010
This text was required for a course I am taking in Veterinary Denistry taught by the author himself. The text is very informative. The only suggestion I would make is having some of the photos in color for better clarity.
on January 21, 2007
Very user friendly book, easy to understand, with good illustrations.
on January 23, 2008
I have been around the dental field for a while and this book shows so much more than I had expected. It is detailed in so many ways with great pictures to show you what it really looks like in life.
A great sell and attribute for the dental field!!!
on December 24, 2015
A little outdated, but still has good information. A good buy for the price.