Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: James Bond 50th Anniversary: 100 Postcards from the James Bond Archives
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on September 15, 2012
another great set of 100 postcards
in this case there are no doubles...each card is different
there is about 3-4 cards for each movie starting with Dr. No and all the way to the new one that is not out yet
also there are some hot Bond girls as bonus and some neat poster art from other countries
def a must for Bond and postcard fans
review image review image
on February 10, 2013
I don't know anything about James Bond. I've never seen one of those movies. But I send lots of postcards and these are fabulously fun. They're thick and sturdy. The images are stills from the movies and movie posters, including some excellent Japanese movie posters. The pictures are so glam - lots of pretty ladies and shiny cars and guns and gadgets and weird looking bad dudes. The set includes all the Bond guys, I think, with lots of Sean Connery (my favorites!). And there's a caption on the back explaining and dating each photo. I recommend these if you're looking to send some hip mail!
on April 24, 2013
There was a good variety of cards in the box: from movie posters (even foreign ones) to snapshots and studio shots. Very cool! Made great decorative items for a Bond themed party and also contained interesting little facts/trivia items about the various movies. Nice heavy weight of card stock they were printed on as well. Some are b/w and some are color.
on September 28, 2012
I bought this today and was glad I did - upon the first look, half of the postcards are from the Connery era which was great! Only four for Daniel Craig's, two from Casino Royale and another two fro Quantum of Solace. It did start with Dr. No but ended up in QoS, with the last card being the 50th anniversary poster...no Skyfall yet. I can't wait to peruse them over again and read the notes closely at the back of each postcards. Overall, this is an excellent Bond film tribute at a good price.
on January 18, 2013
I'm an Avid post card collector and this set was amazing. It had some vintage posters in different languages from around the world. I'm not a big fan of photography postcards, but there is at least 30 movie poster postcards that make the purchase well worth it.
on February 21, 2013
I have been a Bond fan since I first saw Dr. No at the ripe old age of 6! And for the 50 years since my first 007 film, I have been a rabid collector of all things James Bond. These postcards are a fine addition to any 007 fan's treasure trove of Bond memorabilia. The cards feature scenes from the Connery films right through to Daniel Craig (there are no Skyfall postcards in this edition of the collection - but I found several nice ones elsewhere and added them to the set to bring it up to date). Many of the postcards are in color and there are numerous examples of great Bond film poster art. All in all, this is a great set and worthy to be included in any Bond fan's collection. I highly recommend it!
on December 31, 2012
Loved this; there are so many great posters from the foreign releases and alternative posters for the early US releases! Not to mention there are stunning shots of nearly every Bond girl (dgaf about Halle Berry but Maud Adams is DELICIOUS) and there are some wonderful candid shots of the Bonds (Sean Connery in a hammock is adorable!). Worth the price, for sure. :)
on June 10, 2013
This is an awesome set of postcards. The price was very reasonable and it shipped to me much quicker than I expected. I will never use them as I collect Bond items but I am very impressed with the quality
on February 2, 2013
I am very excited about this set of postcards. The pictures are great, and I love the postcards with the vintage movie posters on them. The only thing I'm disappointed about, is that I figured there would be one or two postcards from Skyfall. Unfortunately there aren't any. I would still highly recommend this set to any James Bond fan though. The postcards are high quality, and I can't wait to use them!
on January 4, 2013
This is a box of movie stills and posters in a post card size for all the Bond fims through Quantum of Solace. The quality is good as is generally the case for DK Publishing products. If you love Bond, you will enjoy this trip through all the Bonds, Bond films, and classic stills.