Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Format: Paperback|Change

on March 17, 2016
Thank you Amazon for your many resources. This book and the class have been very informative for me. I am great full to learn about the Community Policing Objectives inside this book. I look forward to many more classes from taking Criminal Justice.
on August 25, 2011
Stevens research effort here is meticulous and the subject matter is very up to date. All the basic concepts are covered along with an excelent chapter on policing throughout history. Timely concepts such as privatized policing are well covered. There are several interviews with police and police officials to aument explanations of concepts.
on September 11, 2013
good I like the way i was able to read it easily for my classes during the semester last year.
on April 21, 2015
My son use the book and didn't have any comments
on February 11, 2014
The book was very highlighted, and came to me looking like it had been soaked than dried. Pages covered with stains.
on October 6, 2011
i needed this book for school. It said it was new but it is used ...its in useable condition though.