Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Introduction To Health Care Management
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Format: Paperback|Change

on February 26, 2014
This text book was excellent in breaking down the concepts of the introduction to health Care Management. I thought the text was an easy read , yet written well enough for the reader to get a professional view on the expectations of a health care manager in today's world.
on July 30, 2012
interesting book about health care management, fundamentals and theories. as a student in a masters program in health care administration, this book is very informative and useful which also carries different case studies that you can relate to in certain issues and topics.
on March 13, 2016
This is the best book, i have ever read in my school. This book is taking you to practice while reading it . The book will lead you step by step in health care management at different institutional levels. This is very much tailored as per the U.S healthcare system, I used the techniques for review of a system for quality improvement and perfection in an organization. I learned about all the tools and procedures at every step of the Structure, process and outcome level and this was a guide for my practicum to formulate a process that can improve quality, increase transparency and accountability in the system.
on December 16, 2014
REally felt this book was limited in its approach to Health Care Management in the real world. And the authors used the word "subordinates" which sounds very out of touch in "team based interprofessional" care delivery.`
on March 2, 2014
Book Review:

I was taking a class in leadership and healthcare management from University of Phoenix and had to write several papers on different topics for the class. This particular book had descriptions that amplified the information supplied in my textbook. I found the descriptions of different aspects of leadership and management easy to understand and comprehensive enough to be a good resource for my papers.
on February 25, 2013
In this book it is it has needed information that is imperative to have in the medical field. If anyone goes into the medical field and has a plan to improve and manage a health care department or doctors office. This is a great selection!!!!
on February 6, 2014
I chose to use this book for a college course. I love my Kindle Fire and I love using this format.
My only complaint is that as a reference book on Kindle, I can't see the page numbers and that makes it difficult for citations.
on December 27, 2011
This book has all the information you need to get started in health care management and it's written with easy-to-understand words and terms. Loved the concise chapters.
on February 8, 2014
Excellent book. Using this book for a graduate course, but will keep it as a reference even after the course is over. It's well written and easy to understand.
on February 7, 2013
I am in no longer in the class but the textbook was helpful. I do recommend that anyone considering the Health Care Administrative field look through.