Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on August 18, 2013
This is a great study guide for accounting. It helped me get an A in my course. It provides excellent worksheets, practice tests and chapter summaries. Amazon has great prices on this study guide. Highly recommend this book! I would definitely buy a new book it is worth the money.
on May 28, 2015
I specifically wanted to buy a VERY GOOD BOOK so I got this book but apparently we have different values as to which is very good and good. For me it was just good. The cover wasn't as nice as I expected. Otherwise nice textbook will use it to help me with my accounting class next semester.
on June 29, 2012
I bought two of these books on here and both were missing pages and written in to the point it wasn't usable. If you are trying to save money I wouldn't go the used route on this book unless you have plenty of time to order and re-order. Personally I wouldn't waste my time again.
on February 1, 2014
I ordered this used book . I was worry about it because it is a study guide and working papers.
I was so excited when I received this book .It looks NEW.
on November 23, 2014
Excellent but did not need it for my class.
on July 15, 2014