Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on September 20, 2013
No this purchase DID NOT meet my expectations. We needed the cd for the course...it did not come with the book. So very disappointed. It will be a kin time before I consider amazon again.
Really this deserves 1/16 of a star...not one star!!!!!!!
on March 19, 2014
I bought this as a class requirement, but I'll be keeping it at the end of term. The program is explained in a simplified and easy-to-understand manner. The presentation is logical and the steps to each task are very clearly explained. It tells me more than I could learn from just using the program "help" button. A must-have if you want to take full advantage of Access.
on August 15, 2013
This book is a good teaching tool as well as a good reference at work. Some of the material is a little confusing but as you get proficient with the software your skill at manipulating data from the different part of the data base becomes easier.
on February 27, 2014
I purchased the book for an online class and have found it to be very helpful, thorough, and easy to follow. All the exercises, examples, tables, and figures are excellent at demonstrating the material and make following the various steps easy and intuitive.
The CD has learning materials for all of the four books in the series--Access, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. These prepared materials are also very relevant and greatly enhance learning and comprehension.
I highly recommend any of these books, as I am taking all four classes in the series.
on September 3, 2013
I love purchasing my college books from Amazon. They always have the books available that I need and I always get the books way ahead of the promised date. The used books are a wonderful way to save money!
on March 6, 2013
This is a very frustrating book to use. The step by step instructions are not always accurate which make doing the lessons very difficult to do. I learned more from youtube than from the book.
on May 29, 2013
Everything about the quailty was fantastic, only thing is I purchased the wrong book. Very pleasant and did everything to accomodate my needs. Would order from again.
on February 25, 2016
I like the writing style of the author. Too bad these books, when purchased through Amazon, don't come with the DVD with needed practice files.
on June 15, 2015
Easy to follow, and practice exercises are very engaging and easy.
on August 5, 2014
Text box arrived in good condition. No issues. Perfect for class.