Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on September 14, 2013
This was a required text but I don't find it to be that helpful...like most NANDAs, it comes around thru the back door rather than just listing the NANDAs...seems like this whole topic is confusing. Wouldn't buy it if it wasn't required.
on October 12, 2011
I bought this book at the recommendation of my instructor. For a first year student it is hard to understand just what you need to pull out of the book it can be very confusing if you have to link that page and it recommends you going to another page for more information. The information in it would not a lot of time match up to what was going on with my patient. So disappointed in this book and had to buy another one for the right kind of information I was looking for so it was a real thumbs down for me! I wish I had really researched it out before I wasted my money on it. Just a book to sit on the shelf and collect dust now.
on December 6, 2009
This book was a life saver for me during my Nursing School career!! The nursing diagnosis book my school chose to use was OK, and I found myself having a very hard time properly doing the assignments. A friend of mine had this book, and after reviewing it, I bought it. I must say, it helped me actually understand my assignments. I definitely recommend it to any student as a supplement to whichever Nursing Diagnosis book their school uses. Great book and very very helpful
on February 15, 2013
This book was required for my nursing program, but it was a total waste of my money. It is very difficult to use and made learning to write care plans WAY harder than it had to be. Buy the Davis Nursing Dx Manual instead. The dx are organized by disease process so it's MUCH easier to use. Here's a link. Nursing Diagnosis Manual: Planning, Individualizing, and Documenting Client Care
on August 27, 2011
This book was very helpful in developing care plans for nursing school. Has many different care plans and is organized well. You just need to look up your patient's problem and it will have a few ideas for care plans.
on November 13, 2013
We use this book in our nursing program to teach care planning. Personally, I don't think it is user friendly and it contains a lot of typos. I expected better for a professional book. I hope the new edition has been better edited.
on September 9, 2011
I was disappointed with this book. Many of the diagnoses just have references to refer to other diagnosis for the interventions. I had the opportunity to use older editions of this book, and I do like the older ones better. I find them easier to read and more help when it comes to developing a care plan. I just purchased the Ackley book, and I find it more helpful as a student.
on October 14, 2009
The book was sold at a great price and was delivered very quickly. The book was also in perfect condition.
on March 4, 2011
This is the book our Nursing program issues to all of us for care plans. I wish I had picked up the Sparks book earlier. The carpenito book is in my opinion a useless book! I will no longer be opening it since I found this new book to get my care plans done.
on May 6, 2011
At first this book is hard to figure out but once I got the hang of it I just rolled along. I even was able to help other classmates with this book and they have now gotten one of their own.