Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Essentials of Psychiatric/Mental Health Nursing
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 9, 2007
Great Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing book with CD. I highly recommend this book for nursing students taking Psych. The CD has very useful questions. A must have...for nursing students.
on October 2, 2005
It is a comprehensive but detailed text book with the necessary informations organized in a better way so that the reader could get the information he wanted without any fuss.

The book is worth every cent I paid for. I would recommend this book with pride.

Mathew
on November 3, 2011
THis book was the exact book that my instructor used, and it is an excellent, particularly the CD that it comes with, BUY NEW so you can get the CD, it is worth the little extra money. It has made the gray area of psychiatric nursing much less gray. BUy it
on February 25, 2006
Textbook is excellent. It comes with a disk that has the workbook on it and it is really helpful.
on July 3, 2008
I don't really like the way this book is layed out. My instructor jumps around too much in it and I can't keep up. In one lecture she teaches stuff from 4 different chapters here and there. So, this book could be layed out a little more organized in the next edition. It's fairly easy to read though. But a little wordy at times and can be repetitive.
on November 15, 2013
Easy text to follow, I learned so much about mental health. I recommend this text for beginners and advanced practice nurses
on July 13, 2013
this is a textbook, and reads as such. it is slow reading but very informative. recommend for nurses in psych.
on September 22, 2013
The book is ok in good condition but I expected a cd in which I was looking forward for. It's ok!
on November 30, 2009
This nursing textbook is one of the best psychaitric textbook that I have read! if any nursing student is told to buy this textbook I do recommend it be bought. The chapters in the book are easy to read, the nursing diagnosis are very straight forward and easy to understatnd. I found it really helpful.
on October 17, 2015
Everything I need to conquer Psychiatric Nursing!!