Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Essentials of Anatomy and Physiology Fourth Edition
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on March 26, 2003
I used this book as a reference for my anatomy and physiology class in college and found it be right on target. I like the way the author explains these sometimes hard to understand topics. However, the book was not boring. If you want to really get an "A" buy the following books which are sold on amazon:
Anatomy and Physiology Study Guide: Key Review Questions and Answers with Explanations Vol 1(ISBN: 0971999619) and
Vol 2 (ISBN: 0971999627). These books focus on the type of questions that A and P teachers ask on college exams. My study group and I used this and it helped us all get excellent grades.
on June 2, 2000
Amazingly for a book on such a subject, this easy to read and beautiful to look at text is a joy! It is very clearly laid out with content outlines at the beginning of each section and revision guides at the end. It may not be the most in-depth work on anatomy and physiology but it is certainly one of the most accessible. If you want a thorough introduction to the subject and you want to feel inspired to learn more, buy this book!
on December 9, 2005
very helpful ,and i specialy recommend for a student with ESL.Very clear and anderstendable text.Iportant that book covers the subject.
VINE VOICEon January 20, 2001
I enjoyed this book very much, and I placed it on my reference book shelf. It provided me with enough important information for my studies. It is clear, concise,and eloquent. It provides the reader with excellent visual illustrations, in addition to a thorough and necessary information about the human anatomy and physiology all in plain english.
on November 7, 2006
This book is excellent. It's easy to read but still completely thorough and accurate. The pictures are great visuals as well. I kept this book after I finished nursing school and I continue to reference it. I had a friend taking an Anatomy class. Her professor was a bore and they were using a mediocre book. I recommended this one, she got it and it proved quite useful to her. Great book!
on April 18, 2015
Really loved this book.
on February 20, 2016
Some information added is helpful!
on April 16, 2009
I am glad I have purchased this book it has been very helpful.Very happy with product and shipping was fast and accurate. It was a pleasure doing business with you and I look forward to purchasing more.
Thanks and I will recommend this site to friends and family.
Millie Cook
on August 13, 2012
The book has a summary of the anatomical parts , followed by color by number illustrations. The terms and depth of the material is best suited for advanced anatomy or college students.
on December 7, 2012
The book was super cheap ($4 I think) so I wasn't expecting anything spectacular. I was fine with the writing inside but it smelled badly of smoke. I ended up tossing it.