Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

50%
50%
Format: Spiral-bound|Change

on March 28, 2015
As a retired Forensic Nurse Specialist, I continue to promote forensic training for all nurses, but especially ER and pediatric nurses. By providing this item, I have introduced the nurse to basics and therefore possibly an interest in going further into the specialty. I give it as a gift because it is a great resource.
on January 30, 2013
Good quick reference. Will come in handy. Small enough to fit in your pocket.Pages can be wiped off. Sections labeled to find info quick. A good buy.
on September 15, 2015
I bought this with the expectation it would teach me something I didn't know, it did not. But it is a very good source to refer to if you work in the field. I would recommend it. It's sturdy and the flip chart with tabs makes it easy to navigate.
on January 14, 2016
great quick look and summaries important information- I use it as SANE-A RN Thanks so much!
on September 1, 2015
Good side pocket review. Comes in handy.
on April 15, 2015