Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

100%
Format: Paperback|Change

on December 21, 1998
This collection of poems from Ferlinghetti opens the mind due to it's variation of poems from over the years. His style has remained the same yet we see a different side of Ferlinghetti with each era of poems. This was very enjoyable and I recommend it highly.
on December 7, 2014
I was first introduced to Lawrence Ferlinghetti as a senior in HS in 1967 and I was able to pass this love onto one of my daughters during a visit to San Francisco and City Lights bookstore. This book is a nice collection of LF's spanning nearly 4 decades and still pertinent and enjoyable today.
on January 8, 1997
I bought this book after seeing Ferlinghetti speak at my
school in New Hampshire. He was fantastic, and his book is
even more so.
Buy it!
on December 3, 2013
Think of ...MY RIVERS:... as an album in which Ferlinghetti's poems are photographs of his observations, experiences, and thinking throughout his life. Insightful and creative, bringing varied elements together to form "new ideas" and "new things".
on May 14, 2007
The new poems that begin this collection are wonderful; the voice is strong and sure with rich, fresh images and allusions that explode in all kinds of directions. the poems give me a chance to say, "Oh, I get that." or most of it.

I haven't gotten to the selected poems from all of his books, but I know it will be fun to read poems I haven't read in years.

This volume should be a must read for young rebels and writers; should be right up there on the shelf with On The Road and Howl
on April 28, 2015
Excellent!
on April 20, 2014
Not only one of my favorite poets, but was totally thrilled that this copy turned out to be signed: "Feringhetti '93"...a great bonus indeed!!