Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Physical Change And Aging: A Guide For The Helping Professions, 4th Edition
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on May 26, 2004
A well written resource providing an in depth understanding of human physiology and the variations due to the aging process. In selecting this particular book, I evaluated numerous other publications which provided similar perspectives on the aging process but lacked the presentation of Saxon & Etten. I have found Physical Change & Aging to be easy to read, informative and a valuable resource in understanding the aging process.
on March 12, 2013
This book was comprehensive and covered the topics I was concerned about, but I did not see much on preventive techniques, diets, etc. To that end, I am not quite sure what I really think about the book.
on February 4, 2014
This is current health information, written in simple language. There are too many "health" articles and advertisements out for the average person to stay on a healthy track. This book is reliable and eliminates much guesswork.