Your Garage Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Shop Now

on May 14, 2006
A friend and I walked through this book together. We went through each step, and before we knew it, we were experiencing Freedom in Christ in the truest sense. I am getting ready to go through it again with another friend. This book is great for mentoring relationships or small group studies, or just to do by yourself. It will change your life!
on August 30, 2006
You can tell in this book and all of his books, that it is only his desire and what he has been called to do - to reveal truth and see the body of Christ set free. Read through this each day. Let the prayers come from your heart. You will be set free! Equal love for both men and women. A missed blessing not to read 1 of his Books.

Linda
on January 9, 2007
This workbook/book is a wonderful book and easy to read. It provides the reader with a definite renewing of the mind and spirit. It brough me so close to God. I feel stronger in my faith than I have ever felt. This book is definitely worth reading.
on June 26, 2007
This is excellent resource material from Neil Anderson for anyone aeeking the live a pure christian life and enter into the Abundant life promised by Jesus of the bible.

Would not recommend doing this workbook alone though, have a trusted, mature christian friend, pastor or counselor help you through it, and take your time.

The abundant life awaits you!
on August 20, 2007
THIS IS A GUIDE TO HELP CHRISTIANS WHO ARE OPPRESSED , DEPRESSED ADDICTED,EVER HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH OCCULT PRACTICES IT IS VERY GOOD. YOU CAN MEET THE REAL JESUS IN THIS BOOK.
on September 22, 2007
I teach from this & walk individuals and groups of people thru these steps. Its amazing the transformation in their lives!!! Deliverance is a necessary for santification. Jesus wants us free!
on November 28, 2007
I have been working through this workbook with my pastor and have gotten deliverance from it. It is the best book I have put in my hands very worth it. If this is the only book you ever read do the things it says and you will be delivered from what ever oppresses you.
on May 27, 2015
This is a short workbook that every Christian would benefit to work through. Who knows if you stepped into the enemy's snare or not. If you did, it's no wonder that you are dragging around baggage and keep stepping in the same hole. This workbook helps you out of the snares that you don't even know you may be hooked in. Anderson has done a valuable service in presenting this to us and all would benefit. Considering all the areas this workbook can help you with, $5 is a steal.
on January 3, 2016
I recommend reading through the entire book first. The steps read simplistic but it is a process. Many emotions will arise
And the enemy will attempt to make you disbelieve, procrastinate or withdraw. Have an established circle of support. God encourages us to use his word as our weaponry. All the prayers and declarations are rooted in God's word. The steps are powerful. However, if you have a lot of bondage, as myself, it may be difficult to know which step to begin. My suggestion...choose the step that may be most recurring in your life and once relieved the other steps may become clearer.
on December 17, 2013
After having used Dr. Neil Andersons larger bound book, "The Bondage Breaker," I find this booklet version easier to use in a small group. The study seems to flow more freely