Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on September 6, 2012
WoW !! From his own personal struggle to our struggles to facing the reality of hard times AGAIN Carter Conlon shoots straight and

with great precision. He goes through scenarios from insecurity to illness and tragedy to worlwide problems such as war ,

unemployment and UNCERTAINTy and more. He then gives clear direction to get up and rise up to face whatever comes your way

He gives sound, Biblical advice on how to be free from fear.

As one who tends to 'play god ' by' liking to be in control , I freak when I am not. This is a very valuable tool to ALL. And perhaps my problem is also many others. ..... I can not see one , not benefitting from this book

So FEAR NOT , buy it , you will be grateful you did !!!

We all need a word of encouragement these days !!
on September 24, 2012
One of the most fascinating aspects about this book is that the author's life is so delicately intertwined with the actual pages on the book. It is not a book telling you how to live your life step by step, but rather one allowing you to see how a life transformed by the love of God can inspire and ignite a desire to live simply by faith. Though not wordy, Fear Not contains many spiritual gems that jump off the page not because they are merely words, but because they are weighty words with experience behind it. If you are simply looking for a Theological, heavy doctrinal book, this is not essentially for you. However, this book cuts straight to the point and allows one to see that the author communicates very clearly one thing: God can do anything in your life and is not limited no matter how you feel. It is a short and sweet read but full of profound and real truths in the experience of every day life. I highly reccommend the book to those who desire to be inspired by a man's testimony to reach deeper into the life that God offers: the life that which is without fear.
on January 24, 2013
I started reading this book at a book store and couldn't put it down, so I bought it. I have been looking for Biblical advice about the fears I experience in our failing economy and the overwhelming presence of evil in our world. This was just what Carter Conlon delivers. He experienced his own paralyzingly fear and gives wise and biblical advice for living in peace in the middle of chaos. I read several of the chapters twice just to let it sink in. I love how he explained II Tim 1:7- the verse I am claiming. I've always read this verse in NIV - translated "self discipline". He uses the translation "a sound mind". It was powerful! He explained that the Holy Spirit gives us godly reason to know who is control even in terrible situations.
on December 15, 2012
This is not a quick fix, self-help book. Carter Conlon, a police officer for a number of years before his conversion to Jesus Christ led him eventually to become a pastor, suffered with horrendous panic attacks that sometimes hospitalized him. So he is eminently qualified to write about fear. His encouragement has substance.

Even if you are not a follower of Jesus - yet - this book will put some real strength in your resolve to overcome any fear in your life. Better yet, it may lead you to do what the author did: cry out to God for help and find rock solid peace that goes beyond medication or therapy. This book is one to read, and read again!
on February 7, 2013
This is a powerful little book. It's not a novel or an exhaustive study on the topic of "Fear", but rather it reads like a devotional. I read a chapter a day for ten days, and found it to be inspiring and thought-provoking. Some of the passages seemed as though they had been written specifically for me. I have already decided to read this again in the near future. My wife is going through it as well. "Fear Not" gives courage to the Christian who needs to be emboldened to fulfill God's will for their life. I have benefited greatly from Pastor Conlon's ministry and I definitely recommend this book.
on February 10, 2013
Once again Pastor Carter from Times Square Church in New York City
Captures the heart of God in wanting us as the people of God to be an overcomers in Christ.and how do we do that.by seeing God work in our lives thur those fears.God works those fears in our lives!
on May 9, 2013
Carter Conlon intimately shares how he overcame fear when God was calling him to enlarge his spiritual territory. The book is especially helpful when you are having panic and/or anxiety attacks stemming from satanic pressure.
on April 24, 2013
Although I have read many theological books, few if any have illuminated my spirit as this book has. It teaches many principals of theology in a way that any one can read and apply to your daily life.
on February 26, 2013
Really good book. Many times we try to rely on our own strength. Kind of like David when he had Israel numbered so as to see what kind of strength he had. This is a much needed book for today.
on August 24, 2013
Basically, another Assurance of the Providential Hand of God upon each of our lives (for our eternal Good). He will surely reach out and lift us up from the "miry clay"!