Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Plant Physiology, 4th Edition
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

93%

on October 31, 2010
Any textbook on plant physiology will put even the worst insomniacs to sleep. This one is well written and well organized so it's both really informative and boring. If you keep one reference on your shelf this is the one. It's got it all.
on September 19, 2008
good detailed information. Have 2nd edition, but so much has changed within the last 5-10 years that it was necessary to upgrade. Learned alot from the earlier book, well written, easy to understand, lots of good diagrams on the harder concepts. Am using this text as a review before I take my oral prelims for my dissertation.
on August 12, 2008
This is a book every plant biologist should have!
Basic knowledge from basic plant biology, and more...
on April 30, 2007
EXCELLENT book! I needed a suppliment to a Plant Phys course I was taking which didn't assign a book, purely lecture based. This book has great graphics and is easy to read!
on September 12, 2013
Used this book for a Plant Physiology course. Very comprehensive with color diagrams. I keep it as a reference book now.
on April 14, 2009
The book is really good; it contains a lot of information, mainly for universitarian studies.
I rate it as really good for anyone who has to sustain vegetal physiology!
on August 22, 2010
I received the book right when I needed it and the book was in better condition than I expected! I would be more than happy to do business with this seller again!
on February 8, 2009
Arrived as promised and in great shape--quite a bit cheaper than the college book store!!
on July 5, 2014
Very in-depth. More information than even the professor cared about.
on December 1, 2014
Great tool to use for referencing, study material or just general curiosity.