Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Littleton LCF3 1999-2008 50 State Commemorative Quarter Folder
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

TOP 100 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon February 20, 2009
I am not a serious coin collector, but I wanted to have the complete collection of all the commemorative quarters. I chose this folder because it is small (6" x 8 ¼"), thin and attractive. It has an understated elegance about it, unlike some bigger, flashier ones I've seen.

The inside front cover details a little of the history of the quarters for future generations. The first panel has room to display the front of an old quarter and a new quarter to highlight the differences between them. Then, the quarters are grouped by year in the order they came out.

The panels are made of cardboard and the cutouts are just the right size for the quarters. They fit easily and don't fall out.

This is a nice folder for my quarters and I'm glad I got it.
on December 28, 2008
Hooray I found a cheap state quarter holder for all 4 of my kids. They are really into collecting-this works well
on February 4, 2010
nothing fancy, just the standard cardboard holder for your coins. only one side visible, does not have spaces for DC or territories, but does have 2 spaces that could be used
on September 30, 2008
Merchandise was as pictured and arrived in prompt manner. No problems dealing with this vendor. Delivers great merchandise and very fast service.
on April 27, 2012
It is very hard to find a folder with only 50 slots in it and not 100. I wanted just a book for one slot for each coin, and not care about both mint marks. I wish they would do this with all coins, but alas, I'm stuck to having to use plain whitman folders for those instead
on May 10, 2016
This coin album is made for one set of the state commemorative quarters. The quarters press into the holes, and kind of wedge into place - no clipping or snapping into place. However, all coins sat nice and flat once they were inserted. This is a nice organizational tool, as much as is it also a great storage and display case.
on January 30, 2010
great cheap product for the price - a little flimsy for a serious collector but perfect for a ameature collector just looking for a nice place to store your coins.
on March 4, 2014
This is pretty much the bottom bin version of a 50 state quarter collection holder.. very very cheaply made. but also low price. you get what you pay for .. Before i purchased this, I had no idea they even made ones this poorly. almost ripped it in half just putting the quarters in it. but once i got them all in, it seams like it might hold up.. only time will tell.
on November 8, 2013
New "collector", and this was 2of2 first purchases. I love the weight/size of the folder. I wasn't expecting it to be as small as it was, but happy to have folder that fits nicely into bookshelf. I did not love the quality of left binding. It seems a bit too frail for heavy coins. I enjoy the first page of references.
on August 17, 2014
My original folders were stolen (along with the quarters of course) so I had to replace them. Wish I could find the kind I had; they had details on each of the states, history, etc. But these hold the quarters well. I find occasionally there is one space slightly too big or too small, but nothing that can't be easily worked out.