Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: American Public School Finance
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

Format: Hardcover|Change

on October 17, 2013
This book like most textbooks is so devoid of usable information that it approaches pointlessness. Everything is talked about at a very general level. If it's a book on finance then it needs to include numbers.
on July 4, 2009
The book was in great condition. The shipping took a little longer than I thought it would but it did arrive within the time frame promised. Overall very happy.
on January 30, 2009
The book arrived on time and in great condition. The price was far better than buying it from my college bookstore.
on June 11, 2015
Accurate information
on February 20, 2015
For the purchase price, I expected the book to come in plastic wrap. It came with some scratches. However, the book was shipped quickly and serves its purpose for my grad class.
on January 26, 2015
This textbook was a required text for a class and was much too expensive. However, I rented the ebook which I thought would be fine since I use/read books using Kindle all the time. PROBLEM: I could not open or download it using the cloud reader and there was no app for my Chromebook. I found an app for many other platforms but not the Chromebook. Very disappointed!!!!
on February 10, 2016
GREAT book for this class.
on October 7, 2015
I am enjoying reading this book!