Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Information Technology Project Management, with CD-ROM
Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CaseLangVeirs The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Format: Paperback|Change

on May 18, 2014
Downloaded this book but will only download to my computer. It will not download to my tablet, iPhone4S or my Samsung Galaxy S5. It states that "the publisher has excluded the current device type from those that are allowed to download this book". Then what is the point of having a kindle version if it is not mobile on your devices? I paid $59 to only be able to read this on my computer. If I would have known this, I would have bought the physical book that came along with the CD.
on August 4, 2014
This book is great way to learn about the foundation of It project management. This book is easy to read and has many scenarios for real world experience. I recommend this book if you have involvement in IT Project Management.
on January 20, 2014
I used this book for a graduate Project IT course, but find it extremely helpful in studying for my PMP certification. The PMBOK Guide has the information for the test, but this textbook offers many examples from which to understand and apply the PMBOK principles. As a result, one is better able to grasp the concepts in the PMBOK Guide. I recommend attempting to answer the questions at the end of each chapter and to do at least one actual project at the end of the chapter. If you pick a project, you'll have the chance to complete it chapter by chapter, while looking at each stage in project management.
on May 15, 2013
Had to get this book for my Project Management Class. It was very informative. The text introduced me to topics I never even knew existed in the project management world.
on March 5, 2013
This book was used in one of my college courses as the text book. It was the exact book needed for that course and now serves as a great reference book.
on March 31, 2013
Very good in general
same as the website said
very satisfied and will come back
and Idk why we need to leave so many comments!!!
on June 5, 2013
It was on time. Book was better than expected.The book was new, not writings. Cd was also included. Met may expectation.
on August 23, 2015
A well written text book. Anyone wishing to learn the beginnings of project management should begin with this book.
on March 27, 2014
Good book. A bit worn but served the purpose. It was used for an on-line course and had the required material.
on September 4, 2013
This was a book I bought because it was required for a course for college. It really helped with my studies.