Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

Format: PaperbackChange

on January 12, 2014
Studying law and found this book hard to master. The chapters are very dense and un-organized. There is almost information overload going on here. However it will help you pass a course related to the subject, just make sure you have a lot of time on your hands and are computer friendly.
on October 17, 2015
Difficult to read. Very boring even though the subject is interesting. I agree with another reviewer who thought the material is poorly organized. This is one of the most badly written college textbooks I've ever used. You probably are required to read this for a course, so grit your teeth and get through it.
on October 24, 2015
Seriously. This is such a terribly boring text.... But there is nothing exciting about law citation.

Pick a new career path if you're looking for excitement. Paralegals are the grunts and get no glory. This book is proof.
on January 26, 2016
This book is great! My daughter uses it for her undergrad legal research and writing class. Only con is that the examples aren't that thorough.
on June 9, 2014
I loved using this book. It helped me to prepare for my classes. The text was easy to read. I got an "A" in my class!
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 1, 2014
Very helpful when learning research. I refer to this book 100 times before I refer to "the blue book".
on October 15, 2013
It was good for what I needed it for but my professor was better at teaching the subject! It was just okay
on October 21, 2015
Awesome book. Arrived in pristine condition - a keeper.
on April 22, 2015
kindle app on ipad is great for this book.
on June 14, 2015