Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on January 7, 2016
I purchased this book for a college course. I began reading ahead of the class to understand the course material before it's associated lecture. While some of it was very interesting I did find it to be very emotional. The class kinda skipped out on so much of that which I felt was effective. The book was well written, but the subject matter was bland at times. The text size was kind of small and the foot notes were rarely helpful. I would see if there was a paperback version or a used option because this book was kind of pricey.
on July 12, 2016
This book was purchased as a textbook for the college class Psychology of Interpersonal Relationships. The textbook teaches some awesome skills in developing better personal relationships with others and making the student aware of different ways of viewing the world. Such as in the United States and many other cultures are individualistic cultures and focus on what is best for the individual, while other cultures are on the other end of the spectrum and focus on what is good for the family group or culture. The textbook doesn't teach that one is right and the other is wrong. Rather is simply identifies the range that people live their life in order to better understand human relationships. Each chapter has questions and assignments for better understanding the concepts taught.
on April 4, 2014
I don't even know where to return this book now. There was no information when I received it on how to ship it back. No idea what to do now and none of the help on it really helps for a shipping address to return to.
on November 7, 2012
I love this book! I bought this for an Intro to Human Relations class (upper division at a 4 year university). This book is the best part of the class!

The book is appropriate for an intro class: All the bases are covered, but not in great detail. There is a lot of great, basic information in here. Nearly every theory and idea explained in the book has a relatable example. It's written in a VERY accessible way, without feeling like the author is talking down to you. I think anyone from high school (even middle school?) could read this and enjoy it.

Thanks!
on January 27, 2013
I needed this book for school and I found it cheaper here then at my school. This book had a lot of good information. I would recommend it even if it's not for school, I learned a lot.
on October 13, 2010
I like this book, it is very helpful with my class and for my own understanding. It's easy to get around with and the activities that are included are really exciting and related to the topics that was tackled during my class and even in my own reading.
on April 8, 2013
Book came in an acceptable condition and is going to work just fine for the course I am taking at school.
on July 12, 2013
Good used book even though the cover page has folded mark, and there is a few highlight in the text.
on November 3, 2014
This book is for a college course. It came quickly and that is just what I needed!!
on March 20, 2016
This is a textbook for school. A ton of reading, but an interesting read at least.