Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Conservation Psychology: Understanding and Promoting Human Care for Nature
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

60%
40%
Format: Hardcover|Change

I longed for a book like this, I'm enjoying every consultation I do! I't very useful for my interdisciplinary work with humans and wildlife, especially because I am not a psychologist but need some tools.
on October 23, 2013
This text book is great. i can tell the accompanying class is going to be really fun, and this book is a big part of that!
on March 31, 2014
Great book, used it in my conservation biology/psychology class. Most of the concepts/chapters are also applicable to the field of animal welfare (the field I mostly work within) as well.
on December 11, 2014
I used this book for a conservation psychology class and I must admit when I opened it I eventually grew bored. The information isn't organized well in my opinion. Lots of pages I just skipped because it was obviously filler. I mentioned being confused about what I was even supposed to take away from this book in class and other people reported being confused as well- I'm relieved it wasn't just me. I could see how someone who already has a background in this stuff could enjoy this book, but as an introduction it is lacking in my opinion. I liked my class and it got me interested in the field, but I wouldn't give this book any credit for it.
on April 26, 2015