Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Our Social World: Condensed Version
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on May 31, 2012
I wish the instructor had picked a better book, this is such a dry book and the lingo is just mind-boggling. No one in the class understood anything from this text, except, of course the girl who had already taken a physch class.
on February 3, 2014
The book was listed as used which I wanted, but it was listed as good, it was more like poor to okay. Definitely over paid for the book
on October 2, 2013
I like it. Book is in good condition. Very cheap. Content is almost similar to the new edition. So ..it is worth buying.
on February 15, 2014
This book was listed as used, however it appeared almost new. It was in excellent condition and am very satisfied.
on January 1, 2014
Cant give review used very little. This was ordered for College, what can I say, I didn;t like the class and of course they hardly used it.
on February 15, 2014
The book I got was used, so it had obvious markings and usage. It provided what I needed to pass the course, although it was a "hot mess" falling apart.
on March 2, 2015
grandson college book
on February 24, 2014
Ordered for my nephew who found text books at the university bookstore expensive. You rock the budget! Thanks a million!
on September 13, 2014
I thought I had ordered a used-like new book. But this one was obviously used and roughed up. Also had markings. It's not terrible, just the seller needs to put more accurate descriptions. Still usable.
on November 4, 2014
The chapters are a pain to read, the book reminds me of my US history textbook. I'm reading this for my intro to sociology class, and it just covers a number of broad topics. Each one is at least 30 pages long, with the small font divided into two columns on each page. Luckily there's always at least one graphic no matter where in your book you leave it open. Sometimes there are stories that aren't very relevant to the material that take up an entire page which is awesome because I can skip it and be more motivated to finish the dang reading. Not so focused on vocabulary, but on main ideas and concepts. The same theories are mentioned repeatedly in every chapter so the information stays fresh in mind, so tests and quizzes aren't so bad (at least mine aren't). Some of the chapters are very interesting and catch your attention, others can be boring. Depends on what interests you.