Facility Spring Cleaning BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sturgill Simpson Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Made in Italy Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on January 19, 2006
It covers a breadth of various topics in Group Dynamics. It doesn't go into too much depth though but it suffices in getting the reader's feet wet on the subject.
on January 19, 2007
This book is outstanding! Full of great theories that can be bridged to real life experiences. Was the source of key information during our class on Work Groups & Teams in Organizations. I would recommend this book to anyone who is trying to form a cohesive team in their organization.
on March 16, 2012
I made this purchase to help a college student with their book order. I received the book in a short amount of time without special delivery. The information is wonderful if you have never worked in a group enviornment.
on July 26, 2012
This book has a lot of great information and facts, it is easy to read. It would be better if it had some pictures or graphics to help describe some information.
on August 30, 2013
Excellent reference book for my doctorate program. I received it on time and in excellent condition. Amazon is my go to place for all reading materials.
on July 2, 2013
The text reveals great information for everyday learning and for the job. I would recommend this to anyone entering into the Human Resource Field.
on January 8, 2013
I bought this book used for a class I'm taking. It came very quickly, and the price was okay at $38 for used in good condition. At the time, it was not available as a kindle book, but with the kindle price at only $3 lower than the new book price, I wouldn't bother. As well, renting it seemed like a waste for a higher price than buying used, and it's a good thing I bought it because my class work has me beating up this book a good two hours a day. The book itself is an easy read, which is something a student always appreciates - it is the class work that goes along with the book that makes the material actually meaningful.
on September 23, 2010
I purchased this book for a class I was taking and it is a great reference and informational book for anyone who needs help on how to create good teams and team building processes. It has been a big help for my Group Dynamics and Team Building class.
on August 23, 2013
I got this book for my grad program. The book is interesting but I still haven't got all the way through it. Good book to check out.
on May 26, 2015
Brand new; exactly as described. Arrived quickly and by the time I needed it.