Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation

on November 1, 2015
I needed this book for one of my nursing classes. I will be honest, there were a ton of mistakes. For the price being asked, I expect a really great book. This is a TINY book with so many errors, the price is a disgrace. The chapters are split up by age class "infant, toddler" ect and then there are more chapters based on "cardiac, respiratory, ect" which really helps with understanding and organizing the different materials.
I am more of a visual learner. There are some sections that are great with the amount of pictures and then on others there will be one unhelpful picture throughout the whole chapter. There is a study guide in the back of this book, which would be a plus but you don't get the answers to them. Although, if your teacher has the "teacher's edition" they should be able to give you the answers.
This book has a lot of potential but needs a lot more editing.
It IS a easily understood book but now I am a little wary based on the errors the class pointed out.
on July 1, 2010
This was the text for my Peds nursing class. If I didn't need it, I would have returned it when I received it. First off, there are multiple spelling errors, obvious ones. Next, while the book organization is decent, the actual chapters are poorly laid out. The review quizzes at the end of the book for the chapters have no answer key, and the errors continue in writing. The online resources for this book are so sparse that it isn't even worth using. If you are looking for a supplemental book for Peds, avoid this one.
on October 29, 2014
I have been a RN for almost 40 years, and have worked primarily with adults. I got this book as a refresher resource, as I am working in a clinic setting now. It is a good resource and review. The text is well written, and easily understood, and the format of presentation is pretty much the same as the provider I work with (pediatrician.)
on October 14, 2014
Great way to save a lot of money buying used through Amazon these books look great and shipping was fast so I could use it for class.
on March 4, 2016
Electronic book found online for Peds is very convenient, Don't have to carry a lot of books an I study all from my iPad.
on July 19, 2014
Great!!! Item arrived as expected. Nice to do business with
on February 1, 2013
Excellent!! Clear to understand! Needed this for class. Am studying to be a nurse. Loved the book. And would recommend this to a friend
on July 28, 2011
My daughter wanted to get some studying done BEFORE it was time to start classes and was able to do just that, because her book arrived really before time, so she was able to get alot done before classes began,.
on October 5, 2013
I can't give a good review on this book because I never got the chance to review it so I guess was a good book because it was a program requirement
on July 23, 2014