Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Study Guide for Pathophysiology, 4e
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on November 19, 2012
I purchased this product after reading the reviews and thought that mine would be okay anyway. However, I was very disappointed when I received my product to find that the first few chapters where written in. I didn't return the book because I needed it that week, but if you really want a NEW book, I would recommend that you purchase elsewhere. The book itself is nice and a a great study tool for the exams, but I'm disappointed with the fact that I received a used book when I paid for a new one.
on September 23, 2011
Previous reviewer was right. I took a chance thinking that review must have been from a used purchase, but I purchased the item brand new and chapters 10-19 are replaced with duplicates of chapters 26-35. Either the publisher has a mass printing error, or Amazon sent me the book returned by the previous reviewer. If you need chapters 10-19, don't buy.
on April 16, 2013
I needed this book for my nursing classes and was very helpful. The shipping was fast and the price of the book was affordable. The packaging protected the book and was easy to open. The item came as it was described.
on January 22, 2012
Into my 3rd week of the quarter and have homework from the book due. Much to my surprise my book is missing pages 37-155. How is that possible? Will me contacting Amazon for a refund because now I need to buy my book elsewhere. Very unhappy.
on April 4, 2011
Great book to consider buying for studying in addition to the actual text book. It has very good study questions and case studies. =)
on September 5, 2011
Chapters 10-19 are missing!This is not useful if information is omitted from the book!
I am not sure how this type of error could occur.
Product inspection is lacking. It would be useful to have a customer service rep follow-up.
on March 23, 2013
It has relevant questions pertaining to the subject matter as presented in the textbook. I even had a couple of the questions on my tests in class.
on January 17, 2013
I received the study guide within days and it was brand new. Worth buying in additional to the Textbook. Great to use as a practice quiz.
on March 3, 2013
I have only used this study guide 3 or 4 times but the questions are great and it gives good rationales for each answer.
on February 11, 2013
This is a great book for those who want to back up their theory practice with sound clinical practice and rationales.