Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Marketing: Marketing in the 21st Century (with Online eBook Printed Access Card)
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on January 14, 2013
I spend $180 for a new textbook and it is not a complete book. I am assigned certain chapters for a week and I discover my copy is missing the first seventeen pages of one chapter thus far! I might expect this situation had I purchased a used book.
on May 7, 2013
I like the book and the many examples or current situations, However when I went to study chapter 14, it was not in the book. The book went from page 428 to 477 with nothing between them. I will have to figure out the online option now, but I learn best by books and that is why I chose to get one.
on September 4, 2015
50$ rather than 180$ at my school bookstore? Worth it! It came the second day of it's 3 week expectancy too! I'm so happy with the speed of shipping; and it's just what I needed.
on September 14, 2011
Arrived in great time before classes and in great condition. Like the book layout by the authors, easy and somewhat interesting read.
on April 4, 2013
it was in bad condition when I got it. Was in much worse condition than what was stated, Feel I paid too much money for what I got
on September 30, 2014
Exactly what it said it was.