Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Biochemistry + Student Companion
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

Format: Hardcover|Change

on June 27, 2012
exams and quizzes, it has summaries and answers to problems in textbook, only flaw was some answers do not match numerically to textbook and a few answers were missing.
on October 31, 2013
In addition to having the solutions worked out from the book, it also provides some other good practice questions. They have helped me a lot in my Biochemistry class and I have noticed that my teacher takes some questions straight from the self test for her exams.
on September 4, 2013
I'm so thankful that I got the Student Companion book.. There are a lot of great problems with solutions that helped me be a little bit more prepared than others for exams. I ended up getting an A- in the class!
on December 13, 2013
Bought for Biochemistry class and only used it for the first two weeks. Overall biochemistry turned out to be much easier than I had anticipated. While the professor did continue to use and assign study questions from it during the semester, I did not do them and still finished in the top 2% of the class. Also, the professor did at many times point out errors that where in the answers give in this book.
on February 14, 2016
This guide helped me a lot in my biochem class, it thoroughly explained the problems to where I can understand the concepts.
on February 16, 2016
Helped because some of my teacher's test questions were taken from here. If your teacher says buy this, BUY THIS!
on February 9, 2014
It was as described, there were no highlights and the book was in great/new condition. am happy with the product :)
on August 16, 2015
I liked the product
on February 20, 2015
on time beat out others prices
on September 26, 2014
The companion book has extra practice questions as well as more detailed answers to the problems in the textbook. It's great and I was actually pleasantly surprised because I thought I was just buying a solutions manual, but it's more helpful than that!