Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: International Financial Management
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it The Pop Ups Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on November 21, 2013
I dislike books that Cengage publishes. They have excessive IP rights protection so searching these books is dreadful and in the case of this book it can only be used on one device. When I study at home I want to use my large monitor like I do with other textbooks and with this one... I get the x-nay message. I have given feedback to my school to relay this feedback to Cengage - that we should boycott using their books as textbooks if they are not able to be shared on more than one device. The three stars is for content - the author is good and his explanations are great so the minus two is for Cengage.
on February 18, 2013
Glad I had this as a back-up to the required 11th edition that I bought in Kindle format, which doesn't work well with Windows 8 yet. It is basically the same, so unless your teacher teaches primarily from the book (mine doesn't) or there is some online content that doesn't coincide well with page numbers or Problem Set information, you should be fine with this as opposed to the 11th edition
on January 22, 2012
This book is set up in such a way that I can use it to study for my class. I like the real world examples that the book gives. And there are plenty of examples to help you reinforce the problems you have to work.
on April 14, 2014
I bought this book instead of the latest edition for a course I am taking. It has covered all the same materials and concepts in a very digestible way. I would certainly recommend it as a more affordable option as to the latest edition.
on May 22, 2013
I bought it as 'new' book and believe me when I say, it was everything but new. Some pages marked down and you can realize when a book is new or not. This was NOT a new book, this was an used book!
on January 5, 2013
This text book was required for my International Finance class and it was more useful because it's abridged and therefore explains concepts better.
on September 22, 2013
Perfect! Always buy the international editions!! So much cheaper but the same content.. I ordered the 10th but even got the 11th edition! Perfect!
on April 19, 2013
I like it because it worth more than the price to me. strait to the point and examples well explained. recommended
on January 18, 2015
Book arrived early and as described. Perfect performance.
on May 9, 2015
Very quick and great price