Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: International Marketing (with InfoTrac)
Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

50%
50%
Format: Hardcover|Change

on August 19, 2010
Thank you for your response, however you are wrong on the explanation of shipping method. According to Amazon:

Marketplace Shipping Rates
Your shipping fees when buying items at Amazon Marketplace are fixed according to the type of product you purchase.

Rates are based on shipping a single item. Purchasing multiple items results in multiple shipping charges--there are no "per shipment" and "per item" charges, as there are when you buy directly from Amazon.com.

For buyers within the United States, shipping charges and options vary according to the product being purchased, and are listed in the chart below.

For Books:

Domestic Standard (4 to 14 business days) $3.99
Domestic Expedited (2 to 6 business days) $6.99
Domestic Two-Day (2 business days) $11.98
Domestic One-Day (1 business day) $17.98

Expedited shipping is a way to guarrentee the arrival of a book within 6 business days. According to the shipment date I should have received my book no later than Monday August 9.

Also, if you are not going to uphold your statement of guarentee to be received in 3 to 5 days I would suggest that you remove it from your advertisement. It is very misleading.

I have also sold books on Amazon and I understand that sometimes it costs the seller more to ship the book via the requested method of shipping. As curtousy to my customers, I always ship via the method paid for no matter if I take a loss in the transaction with the anticipation that they will return and continue to purchase from me.
on January 5, 2015