Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Workbook, Volume I for Aldwell/Cadwallader's Harmony and Voice Leading, 4th
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Format: Paperback|Change

on December 7, 2013
I needed this for my Theory classes. Overall, I would say this book is excellent. There are just a couple places where the book could be improved, but it's excellent overall. The price here on Amazon was one of the best I found as well!
on September 28, 2012
The book arrived undamaged. It was what I expected to get. Seems a little overpriced for a consumable, but that just comes with the territory of buying college textbooks. It was considerably cheaper than my campus bookstore.
on January 4, 2013
Subject matter is fine, however the book is printed on very low quality, thin paper (similar to eco-friendly toilet paper) that literally decomposes with use. When one erases pencil marks, the paper "pills" and then one ends up with a hole in the page! The binding is low quality glue, and so pages fall out of the book in no time. It is entirely inappropriate choice of paper stock and binding method for a WORKBOOK (which is what it is). Would be OK for a 1-time quick read mystery. The $70 price tag seemed VERY HIGH before the book arrived, but now, OUTRAGEOUS. I am very disappointed with the music teacher who required students to purchase this book for the course -- (presumably she knew beforehand what this book was like). There are MANY other books that cover this subject equally well, but are far better made for the gentle wear and tear a workbook should be able to sustain. And they cost much much less!
on June 17, 2015