Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 2012 Standard Catalog of Firearms: The Collector's Price & Reference Guide
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 12, 2012
i am a gun enthusist and i buy and sell lots of guns...and this is a great book for finding the value of the firearms that i want to sell. i tells lots of information about particular firearms and calibers and all
on March 15, 2012
I found this catalog helpfull and easy to use. It provided important insight as to the current estimated value of the gun and factors to consider relative to the guns condition. Worth the investment.
on March 14, 2012
Out of all the dollar value catalogs out today on used firearms pricing, this book is by far the most comprehensive. Detailed information is in here on thousands of makes and models. Prices are close to market value.
on January 30, 2012
Just as the sales pitch says... this is a great catalog, reference, and price guide.
Easy to use. Well indexed. I recommend it highly for anyone with a need to price their gun collection.
It's also a good guide to use when you are considering the purchase of a used firearm.
on January 10, 2012
wonderful resource book. Very informative!! We received this book very quickly and have enjoyed researching the different guns and their prices.
on March 9, 2014
This is a very informative CD. I rated it 4 stars because it is a little hard to follow in CD form. I am sure it was fine in book form, but following the pages and flow on CD is more difficult. I purchase this for reference only as it is the 2012 version. It was a good value. I would recommend this CD to anyone !!!
on January 1, 2012
Ordered this as a gift. It was just what I wanted. My father loves it. Came in good condition and the price was great.
on July 13, 2012
Outstanding value book, and great price as always on Amazon. I bought this after buying the Military Firearms resource, both are great and have some pretty detailed info about the guns inside. It also gives you more sources if you want ALL the details on specific firearms, like certain 1911's and some of the more popular World War rifles. Great buy, a must have.
on March 18, 2013
I like to keep a copy of this book along with my Blue Book. Between the two, there are very few firearms not covered. I especially like that most guns in this book are accompanied by a picture. For a gun enthusiast, this book is a valuable item.
on April 10, 2012
When I received this book I was amazed at how complete it was. I do have the "Blue Book" but found many guns were not listed in it. This book is truly worth every penny!