Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: The Shack: Reflections for Every Day of the Year
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

Format: Hardcover|Change

on November 23, 2012
While on facebook, a sister from church stated she thought it was time to read The Shack again so I looked it up to see what it was about and immediately order it for my kindle fire. Once I started reading it I read it in a 24 hour period because I couldn't put it down. Once he got to the shack I got so excited in the story I had to calm myself down and take it slow because my mind was all over the place wondering what I'd do or say. I love this book and like my sister friend I will read it again and again and imagine myself there.

[...]
on February 5, 2013
I was wondering how this kind of book could be written,
I have read the Shack, on of my most favorite books,
These reflections bring it home to me,
I would absolutely recommend this book,
Al Klokis
on January 7, 2013
This book was interesting and allowed a person to think. God loves all of us regardless of who we are.
on January 20, 2014
This is a great way to have a daily devotional on my Kindle to have where ever I happen to be and need an uplift whether it is that day of the year or not. IT brings back memories of reading the book more than once, and is very thought provoking.
on January 22, 2015
There are not enough word in the English or American Dictionary to describe the physical feelings and emotions that you will experience. I read this book slower than I have read books in the past. The wave of emotions I had not tapped into were very much awakened by reading this novel. In spite the book is fiction it brings about some real soul searching questions and explainable answers. I recommend this book as a MUST read. I plan on sending one to my sister! 5 stars is too few. It deserves a constellation.
on July 9, 2014
This book has met with some controversy, but "The Shack" does an amazing job of filling in some of our more habitual views of the divine with some very inspiring and thought-provoking details. Written as a novel, yet permeated with the fragrance of eternal truth, Young uses every healthy parents' nightmare as the work space for hashing out the practical pursuit of knowing God. He steps on toes as he dances with the reader in an intimate reveal of just who God is and how we relate to him. If you read this to create your theology, you will have missed the point; but if you will give yourself the freedom to enjoy the nuances, you may very well come out on the other side loving the Father just that much more.
on January 16, 2015
I loved this book. Its been several years since I originally read it and every copy I share never comes back. There's so much more information with the book now that I wanted to get into a deeper study so I ordered all of the companion books to go with it.
on January 30, 2013
I really liked the book "The Shack" and wanted to see the author's thoughts while writing it. It moved my heart just as the book did.
on July 20, 2013
So very relative to several aspects of my life; I would recommend this book to everyone who seeks wisdom and guidance..
on April 11, 2014
This was recommended to me by a friend and I would recommend it to anyone. I loved it and passed it on to everyone and anyone that I thought would enjoy a great read and a very deep thought provoking experience. It generates deep thought and answers questions about the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit in a very real, non- denominational way. Loved it!