Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on August 20, 2012
I have been a Directioner since 2010, and I have many merchandise of them. I needed the calender to make my room 1D Fangirl perfect. The pictures are so amazing I can't Describe it. I love it so much. It came right on time and I would definitely buy from this seller again.
~Diehardteendirectioner
on October 3, 2012
I bought this to give my daughter for Christmas but I think I may just give it to her. She will flip out at all the great photos that are included on this calendar!
on September 2, 2012
MY GRANDDAUGHTER IS A GREAT FAN OF THE GROUP. SHE LOVES THE POSTER, AND IS ON HER WALL. SHE HAS ALL THEIR CD'S.
on December 15, 2012
I ordered this for my step daughter and had it sent to her house (so I wasn't able to physically see it). My step daughter called me as soon as she received it and told me how much she loved it (so I'm assuming it was a great buy)! The calendar was delivered within a few days time.
on September 8, 2012
When i ordered this product, the day was wednesday. I received this product on Friday!! I was soooo happy! No scrates or anything!! The pictures are so cool and it even has the dates of their birthdays!!! :D
on December 20, 2012
My daughter is totally into One Direction. When I saw this the other day in the store, I knew I had to get it for her for Christmas. The only problem is I brought it inside and left it on the kitchen table and got distracted. She saw it and flipped out. So, Merry early Christmas to her! The quality of the paper is nice and she is really happy with the picture selection in it. I never liked any boy bands when I was younger, but I must admit, when I hear these songs on the radio, I actually like them. So I guess if she has to be crazy in love with a band, thank goodness it's one that doesn't drive me crazy. If your daughter likes them, this would be a great Christmas or even a New Year's present for them. You are likely to hear shrieks or squeals for a thank you.
on January 12, 2013
My granddaughters wanted anything One Direction for Christmas. This calendar was perfect. Big and lots of nice pictures. I'm sure as the months slip by their rooms will be adorned with the pictures. Thanks again for providing all the things to make their Christmas from Grandma special.
on February 27, 2013
I would absolutely recommend this calendar to any Directioner or 1D fan. I was worried when ordering that I couldn't see the format of the inside, but each month displays a wonderful picture of the boys and has a cleanly organized planner for the month on the bottom page (large, spacious boxes). It's great to wake up every morning and see a member of One Direction smiling at me from on the wall!
on April 12, 2013
The only thing I don't like is that the pictures are pretty outdated. But I love my boys in any shape, way or form so it's no biggie! The quality of the calendar is great overall! Nice, sturdy, calendar material and the pictures are crystal clear. Recommended for every directioner
on January 4, 2013
This was a christmas present for my daughter. She is absolutely in love with this band and she was so happy to received this calendar. She loved that they had their pictures on their birthday months.