Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

Format: Hardcover|Change

VINE VOICEon February 23, 2012
That is just where this book comes from. Practical, easy-to-use wisdom straight from the heart. And that is where its power lies.

Despite having the unusual privilege of seeing angels as long as she can remember, Lorna Byrne does not claim any special status for herself, preferring to be seen as a normal human being. This is why her writing speaks stronger than many other angel books, making them the runaway bestsellers that they are.

Apart from seeing each person's guardian angel, Lorna sees a host of other kinds of angels, some of them being the Angel of Hope, the Angel of Strength, Healing Angel, Teaching Angel and the Angel of Love. Lorna is also shown how the angels guide us at all times if we only ask for help and, in times of danger, even if we don't. In this (extremely moving) book she outlines in more detail, the kind of specific help that is available to each person, from the angelic realms, most of which goes unused. She makes a strong case for how we, as a species are so caught up in our own routines that we do not realize how stunningly beautiful and powerful we are as souls, and how much we are capable of achieving. She talks specifically about most of the problems we encounter in our daily lives and how the angels help us overcome them. Many of the problems she speaks of, for instance, financial deprivation and grief for the passing of a loved one are situations which she herself has been through at various times in her life, so it is evident that she "walks her talk". Finally, she exhorts her readers to live and enjoy each moment of our earthly existence and to see it for the precious gift that it is.

Speaking for myself, I could not put the book down. Tears rolled down my cheeks as I read, I sensed the diminutive passion that Lorna has put into her writing. This book will change lives.

In today's uncertain socio-political-economic scenario, the message of hope and individual power that Lorna conveys in this book is urgently needed. I strongly recommend this book to one and all.
on May 3, 2012
This book touched my heart and my soul, I couldn't put it down and I would give this book 10 stars when I could.
The book is full of hope and love - Lorna's messages from God and the angels are very clear. There are solutions to what we might see as problems or crises.
I am sure the book will give hope to people all around the world.
Thank you very much Lorna for your messages of hope and the love you show to the world.
Manolo Link, Author.
on May 5, 2012
Will definitely recommend people to read all the three books. The author gives a true picture of heaven, brings one closer to God. Enjoyed all the three books from beginning to end.
The other two books by the same author are Angels in my hair, Stair ways to heaven.
on August 12, 2012
This is one of the most important book in my life...
Very simple but very powerfull and inspireing.
when I have read it I just knew that every word is true and important for our lives today.
on December 28, 2012
My mom heard Lorna Byrne speak on a radio show and wanted to read this book, so I purchased a copy for her and one for myself so we could read and discuss together. The story is told simply, in Byrne's own words, which adds charm to it, though I had to wonder if that is why her editors chose not do their job a little better and catch the misspelled words and grammatical typos. Or is publishing just getting very sloppy these days? I see sloppy editing in so many books, whatever the genre. Hence the four stars.
on March 22, 2012
I read 'Angels in my Hair' by Lorna Byrne which I enjoyed so much, so I looked for the latest by the author. I was not disappointed. Lorna Byrne is not only a gifted medium, but she is also a gifted writer. Her book flows, her words are easily understood by all. Certainly a good read.
on September 6, 2012
I love this author! If she were here I would give her a great big hug! I'd love to get her here to do a book signing...guess I'll have to ask the angels if this can be arranged please? She is one of a kind!

ps this still has me listed as NY..I live in Florida now.
on March 29, 2012
I am enjoying these books i have purchased and sharing them with my coworkers. My coworkers has encourage me to read these books and plan to order more. Thank YOu
on April 1, 2013
I am all for the message of this book. This book extolls faith, hope and charity. Exclaims the holiness / exceptionalism of humans. What's not to like. Well, although the book started out great, it looses steam toward the end. Almost as if Ms Byrne ran out of inspiration but needed a couple of extra chapters, so she just kind of mailed in whatever came to mind. If the book had ended with chapter twelve, it would have been a five star effort. I blame the editor.

On the other hand, I really liked Ms Byrne ecumenical take of religions and her hopeful message love and peace on earth. Is she making this all up? Who know, but her spiritual messages are excellent.
on March 23, 2016
Let me begin by saying that despite being a voracious reader, I never ever submit reviews on Amazon for books, but I couldn't keep from commenting on this book. I really respect Lorna Byrne and believe she is the real deal. I have been trying to learn more on the subject of angels and was excited by how many great reviews this book has received. The reason it was such a huge disappointment is because 90% of it is just stories of encounters she has witnessed of angels soothing and fussing over those they are trying to help. It never seemed to me that any real help or guidance came through to these individuals unless it was directly from Lorna, who was given the angelic nudge and could use her voice to communicate with others. Although I appreciated some of the stories, I expected so much more substance on the subject. She includes some prayers but there is very little practical instruction on HOW to further our own relationships with our guardian angels and their capacity to serve, guide and support us. This includes how to go about learning who our guardian angels are and how to develop a relationship with them. This is a very short book and maybe her intention was to fill it with anecdotes to uplift her readers. Lorna's website is a great deal more helpful. If you want to read chapter after chapter of how angels are helping people (but without honestly much effect), read this book. I don't think we as powerful spiritual beings ourselves need guidance to take our medications or to study more. I think we can manage that kind of stuff on our own without spiritual beings holding our hands to do it. For many, it may be uplifting if you are a novice on the subject. But I am well beyond this.