Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on August 4, 2012
I own several of the Quick Study Guides. They are durable and great for a quick reference or review. Since they are plastic coated and punched for a three ring binder so they are very easy to use and store.
on November 21, 2011
Love the lamination of the chart. Equations are plainly written and explained. Great reference guide and easy to put into a three-ring binder.
on January 2, 2014
My son loves these quick study/class aids. I like that they are pre-punched and have a coating for them. My son likes them because they are very handy and he can usually find items he is looking for without having to flip through a text book.
on May 6, 2013
I have a 14yr old that I home school and he is having trouble with Math. These charts are very detailed and self explanatory and I would encourage anyone struggling in Math to try these out. They really do help. The cost is very low and they deliver very very quickly!
on February 21, 2014
My 14 year old, who hates Math with a purple passion, actually thanked me for buying the study guide for her and said it has helped her. Be still my beating heart !
on July 20, 2012
This guide provides the information needed to support learning in the classroom. This will definitely be helpful when school starts again.
on October 3, 2014
These study guides are the best thing ever invented. There is so much to learn and these are great little reminders of the most important parts of any subject. I buy them for every class the kids take!
on February 2, 2012
Great quick-view resource. For those who are returning to college after a significant period of time, this makes review of algebra easier. I have purchased all three and am very satisfied. Laminated format makes for durability.
on February 21, 2013
I bought this along with a TI calculator for my son, who was starting advanced algebra. He said he refers to it quite a bit when doing homework... worth the money by far.
on August 18, 2013
Was cramming with the kids for an Algebra test. Came in quite handy. Easy to read, hands-on reference. Laminated, so you can mark up with a whiteboard marker.