Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc blink-182 Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on June 23, 2014
I ordered a Used Good Condition book and received one so marked and unreadable it was trash in my opinion. Bright markers sometimes very dark covering the words, were used throughout the Entire Book! Cover to Cover markers, writing, names, notes, and blocked out text.
I could not use this book at all.
on November 9, 2015
Very easy to use and excellent service. Thanks.
on March 14, 2012
I purchaced this text book to use as resourse in my classroom. I bought it as "like new" but what I received was a text book with writing all over it. A student who used the text book placed her name in highlighter all over several pages along with inappropriate drawings. It's safe to say that I didn't put it out for my students to use. In fact I couldn't really use it without the other parts of the geography alive program. I wish I never bought it.