Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on December 18, 2015
If you're buying this for your political Science class for the upcoming quarters, this is the first edition. I ordered this thinking it was the newest edition. If you're okay with the old edition the only difference between the two editions is one chapter and the order of chapters. Other than that they are the same.
on June 7, 2013
I rated this book "it's okay" because I am not a political science major and I will not be keeping this book. I am not too fond of politics but it is required for me to graduate. This book is worth the purchase because it is a reasonable price. I bought it for a little over $9 dollars book and shipping & handling included. I may try to sell it back, but it may not be worth it because all I will probably get is between $2 & $3 if that. This book came three days before it was scheduled to be delivered and I was very impressed with that. The book is in great shape for it to have been used, it has very few markings, but they will probably help me once I get to those pages. So far, this company is great. If I were you and I needed a reasonably priced book, I would purchase it from this company. I only gave it the rating I did because this book does not pertain to my major and most likely I will not be keeping it.
on November 22, 2013
This book has a clear approach to helping the reader understand the context in this book. History can be very boring but the author has made this book very interesting.
on February 9, 2014
This is the book I needed for a class and met all my requirements except it has an unpleasant odor.