Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on March 16, 2013
This is a very handy book when I am not able to go online to sacredspace.com. or even a good follow up to the online experience. it has a positive approach to a loving God and a great reminder to use throughout the day.
on March 18, 2013
Every season this is a must. Sacred Space always seems to have holy messages just for me. A wonderful tool God uses through Lent to call me to his great love. The best in reflective, meditative devotional reading.
on February 10, 2013
wonderful questions inviting one in to deeper faith and relationship with God. great starter reflections for journaling. challenging, but worth it!
on March 23, 2013
Sacred Space for Lent is an easy way to observe Lent. I can take the little book with me wherever I go. The meditations are brief but thoughtful and give practical suggestions for living the gospel.
on March 28, 2013
I purchased these for my friends and everyone of them loved it. It is simple and easy to follow. I would recommend it to anyone who is homebound and wants to follow the season of lent
on March 18, 2013
This book was a great resource for the Lenten season. Perfect for reflecting on the experience of Christ and our responsibility to others. Love the Ignatian spirituality as well!
on March 14, 2013
I expected it to be a more detailed devotional. It was just the internet daily devotional in print which I gues is great if you don't have internet access
on February 22, 2013
I purchased SacredSpace for Advent at a conference I attended. It was excellent. I love the Lent book also - very thought provoking and just very good..