Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

57%
43%
Format: HardcoverChange

on December 6, 2009
If you are contemplating becoming an administrator or an educational leader, I recommend that you read this book. The first part that is a "must read" is the introduction to the ISLLC Standards. Fiore explains each of the six ISLLC standards in practical terms and provides real-world examples of each standard. You do not have to read this work from cover-to-cover. In fact, this is one reason that it is such a useful reference tool.
on August 2, 2013
I wish I had received it earlier. It is a fine text book and I used it in every lesson I worked on. Its contents is actual and pertinent to everyday college life as well as lower school environments. This is a book which has most of the answers. I recommend it to teachers as well as students.
on July 6, 2014
Textbook was in excellent shape. Information on theories and admin. standards was well covered.
on November 26, 2014
Book was missing three words and some paper. Thought there're would be some metal and at least a smidge of plastic, but nothing... Maybe next time😜
on March 6, 2015
I am pleased with the text that I received. The book came in a timely manner.
on November 23, 2014
Its what I expected. It is just as it was advertised.
on September 19, 2014