Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Enfoques: Curso Intermedio De Lengua Espanola (Spanish Edition)
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on January 26, 2008
I just want to mention the Supersite. Buying the book and getting a passcode will not give you access to all the online material. All the grammar lessons online cost per chapter. Granted each chapter is only $1.50, but still, is that really necessary? I didn't think so. Also, in the book you see no mention of extra online costs for the grammar materials.
on September 18, 2013
First, they sent me the instructor edition, I am a student so that was not what I ordered and then they proceeded to tell me I couldn't get a full refund because sending it back is "bad for everyone" ...I don't think so. I expect a full refund, you sent me the wrong book! Very frustrated, probably will never buy from again -I can afford to spend $200 and then not get the item I asked for and not get a refund!?
on September 11, 2011
I received the book in no time. Bought it used but it was in very very new/ like used condition. I am so happy with my purchase , i deff buy again
on December 14, 2015
just what the teacher ordered.