Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 100 Things Notre Dame Fans Should Know & Do Before They Die (100 Things...Fans Should Know)
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on December 30, 2012
Some of the info seems a bit off, like the people who wrote it didn't really go there but just got their generic information online. Maybe I'm critical since I went there, so I expected to learn something more than I already knew. It was a fun gift to receive, but not sure I'd recommend it.
on November 30, 2011
I have only read the sample but am going to ask my mom if can buy the book. I am only 11 years old but I watch every game with my grandpa. My all time favorite player is Michael Floyd.
on March 1, 2012
if you are a notre dame fan, you need this. I got it for my dad for his birthday, and he loves it! He hasnt stopped reading it and trying to do all the things in it!
on January 12, 2012
Great to read through and see notre dame's rich history! Gave as part of a gift and it was loved.
on December 6, 2010
This book is a must-read for Irish fans. It's easy to read and full of useful (and useless) information that all ND fans should know. Be sure to add it to your reading list.
on January 2, 2012
This was just as advertized and arrived in a shorter time frame then estimated. He loved it and I would not worry about ordering from them again.
on April 21, 2011
great book for any notre dame fan,for any irish american and it tells the story of some of the lore and legends of nd football,LOVE IT!
on December 15, 2012
This is a great gift for the Notre Dame Fan in your life, maybe even you. Easy read a lot of interesting facts.Great little book
on November 30, 2013
Very good book-lot of interesting stories/history (some i knew just not all of history behind the story)-definate good read for true Notre Dame fans.
on February 18, 2013
Bought if for my nephew who is adamant Notre Dame Fan and hopes to go to Notre Dame one day. He is very satisfied and happy with book.