Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on April 16, 2011
This is just a compilation of the 2011 HCPCS book. You can also download
an excel file of the codes and the index at CMS site.

For my money though, I would rather have something bound and tangible.

There are two competing HCPCS books out there. There is this Ingenix
book, the same company that publishes a serviceable version of the ICD-9 book.

There is a version put out by the company that does the CPT book I
have, edited by the AMA with help from good ol' Carol Buck, but it is
more expensive. 2011 HCPCS Level II (Professional Edition) (Hcpcs (American Medical Assn))

I bought the cheaper one and invested the difference in a case of beer, but I
just wanted to share the information I found.

Happy Coding!
on May 3, 2011
This book is just what I expected it to be. I bought this book online and saved myself about 30$ rather than buying it at the campus bookstore. I kind of wish it was spiral bound. But either way it meets its purpose.
on May 23, 2011
I received the HCPCS Level II professional 2011 book in great time and the book was in excellent condition. The book was not required for my class, but I am really glad I ordered and received the book, it made the class a lot easier. Would order from them again and again.
on December 13, 2011
This is nice paperback book and lightweight. I used the book frequently and none of the pages have started to fall out. Would recommend especially if usging it everyday.
on August 7, 2014