Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it CaseLangVeirs Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on November 21, 2010
This is a well-written book with many details about the history of the game and players. There are photos throughout the book that document important plays, events, and people. I have been a football fan for almost 20 years, but there are many things I do not know. I bought this book to learn more about the game. It is a great "coffee table" book that I plan to keep in sight so that I can constantly refer to it.
on November 24, 2009
bought this for my son, a huge football fan, i looked at alot of books, this is a great one. the price is excellent too, it's double in the book stores. definately get it, you won't be dissappointed
on May 26, 2013
I bought this book as a gift for a football fan. It's filled with pictures & interesting info. The recipient loved the book...spent hours going thru it & still pulls it out during football discussions "with the boys"...
on February 4, 2014
SI has covered football since its inception and the look at the evolotion of the NFL is a glimpse at history, evoking memories. All you need is AUTUMN THUNDER and SAM SPENCE on FULL BLAST when looking at this book. As a lifelong NFL fan, some pictures made me misty eyed.
on January 8, 2010
Bought this for my brother as a Christmas gift. He and I are both into sports, so when I received it, I thought it was so great I wanted one for myself. Lots of information, great file photos.
on January 7, 2010
This made a great gift! This book is quite large - filled with wonderful photos - and packed with information all things football. It is rather large to take to bed to relax with, in my opinion, but is better suited to view/read sitting in your lounger. I'd buy this book for anyone that loves football....truly value for the money. Great coffee table book.
on March 28, 2013
I have several of these SI football books, college and professional. I call these books scanners. Always looking and enjoying the historical flavor they convey. I may read and scan the same photos several times. I've been a football follower for quite a number of years and this book brings back many memories of former players and events;
on March 13, 2012
There really is no end all, be all volume that encompasses all of football's history. this book coupled with "America's Game" definitely is a step in the right direction. Great pictures and well written articles. I definitely think its time for sports illustrated to really open the archive and make the quintessential encyclopedia of football. It should be arranged strictly as a timeline like most history textbooks. This, as i said, is a good first step.
on January 17, 2012
I gave this book to my husband and my 10 year old son for Christmas and it stole the show! The book is absolutely beautiful and they sat together pouring over all the pictures and constantly pick it up time & time again.
on March 1, 2012
Got this book for my Dad for his Birthday. He's a a serious football fan, and I had thought for weeks about what to get him that he didn't already have. Well, this book was the right choice! He called me as soon as he received it and thumbed though the pages! He was very excited! He said he loved all the pictures and all the history in the book. It has a lot of the older players that my dad remembers watching years ago, so he was tickled! My dad rarely gets excited about gifts so I was so happy to make his Birthday this year with this book. A must have for any serious football fan.