Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: CPT 2010 Professional Edition (Current Procedural Terminology, Professional Ed. (Spiral)) (Current Procedural Terminology (CPT) Professional)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on February 26, 2010
I used to buy the standard version instead of the professional edition. I was wrong. This professional edition is very detailed and gives you insights on what codes can be included together on a same claim or not.
on November 7, 2010
One of the AMA cpt codebooks allowed for reference when taking the CPC certification test. I like the Professional Edition because it has the sections and subsections color coded which helps find what you're looking for faster.
on August 15, 2010
This is an excellent resource for non-physician epidemiological researchers who need to deal with electronic insurance claim records. The book is well organized, the typography is conveniently color-coded, and the index is comprehensive and easy to use.
on May 24, 2010
I'm currently a Heald Business College student and glad tha I decided to purchse this book over the book sold in our bookstore. The tabs make it easy to locate the specific code; however, the pages are very fragile. Other then that, I'm glad I chose to make this purchase. One more thing, the book was delivered prior to it's ETA, so I was glad that it came sooner than expected. GOOD CHOICE!
on November 21, 2013
Helped prepare my mother for her CPT test in her additional night classes, she said it helped immensely.
She isn't the greatest with English and reading/following along, but she seemed to have no issue with this.
on September 12, 2015
Not sure how far this book will take me in medical billing and coding, but, for the present, it is working out quite well and should support the intended work field for at least the next 6-12 months, if not beyond. Pleased with the results here!
on June 1, 2011
I purchased this CPT 2010 Professional Edition in the Spiral Version for my Medical Insurance class. The CPT 2010
manual is a great resource, I was able to quickly locate the CPT Codes due to the color coded sections and the Frank Netter Artwork. I highly recommend it.
on February 1, 2013
Needed this book for an online course and it provided the necessary research sources however, the particular binding was wobbly and unstable which made it very clumsy to use and I used it a lot for this course.
on May 21, 2013
they lost my books. there should be three books, but they only sent me one. i only see two books in order, but i know that i order three and there is no way they should not make mistake like that. i need those books and i am behind.
on May 23, 2010
I ordered this book for my manager at work for Kaiser. We use it to look up CPT codes for Revenue Capture for the CoPath Plus System for Pathology. The book is very well organized and the codes are easy to look up.