Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

on November 17, 2014
My husband is using these to study for his MFT exam. He hasn't taken the exam yet, but he has said that the flashcards are very helpful for studying and easy to use. The item we received was like new.
on March 17, 2016
I have purchased over hundreds of dollars in MFT materials which I now realize wasn't worth the money I spent. I took the exam 3 times and failed them. I started to think I had chosen the wrong profession and took some time off to do some serious thinking about my situation. I asked a few colleagues about what study materials they used to prepare for the exam and they recommended your products. I'm now studying again after looking thru your products and was impressed. I now have the confidence to try again to past the exam.
on July 20, 2015
I was required to purchase the MFT Exam study secrets book for an MFT Exam workshop and I was surprised by how much was covered that I didn't know about! So I got the flashcard system and plan to study with a friend. I'm a year away from taking it, and hope that in that year I'll learn everything on the flashcards!
on December 9, 2015
I purchased the MFT flash card set and the MFT practice secrets, and I am excited to begin learning new information and recovering the previously-learning information that is stuck somewhere in the cognitive framework of my mind. I'm just starting on learning 5 cards each day, and I'm thrilled with the shoe-box study idea. I'm also teaching the concept to my four teenagers, and I believe that if they continue to use it, they will enhance their grades and memory.
on June 30, 2015
So far so good, I havent taken the test yet. The information on the cards are very helpful but some can be a little lengthy and in depth but not a bad thing. I like the examples they use it makes things a little easier to make the connection.
on October 27, 2014
All the experts say that repetition is the key to successfully memorizing. But with this amount of work to cover, you need a more efficient way to do it. That’s where this flashcard study system comes into play. Everything you need is in this one convenient package. You get a ton of cards that are well designed and organized. There’s just enough information on each one to help you nail the concepts and memorize key ideas. So you get all the materials broken down into manageable parts, which is a win-win combination for effective studying. Using this system regularly will surely help you get a great result on the final exam.
on August 17, 2015
These flashcards are six to a page so they are slightly larger than professional flashcards for other topics. I would like to see Momentrix print its material on pre-cut cards that slide better. The cards serve their purpose. I think these are the only professionally printed cards on the market. The information on them seems relevant but I haven't taken the MFT exam yet.
on January 31, 2016
The study guide was helpful because it narrowed things down into important facts and didn't give lengthy information. It is easier to retain information. The questions with full explanation for the answer was most helpful to me.
on May 27, 2016
I have appreciated the cards so far on how they are preparing me to take the test. I think I would rank them as a 4. I think they are put together well and have assisted me so far. Some thoughts, though they may be extreme on improving the product;
· When stating something like ‘Describe the six steps …’ it would be good if the answer enumerated the steps. The answer is in paragraph from & it is tough to figure out the 6 steps
· If the cards were laminated
· If the print were of a larger font. There is a lot of empty space on the cards
on August 3, 2015
1. Name of product: MFT EXAM flashcard study system
2. Scaling rate: 5
3. Feedback: This product is very helpful. I like how it is a snapshot of all important aspects of the information that we need to know.