Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing Learn more

on February 20, 2016
This book serves as a handy reference for my Doctoral Research Studies courses at Brandman University. It was required reading, but I can't bring myself to give it a straight readthrough. I am disappointed that this title is not available in any edition on Kindle. I am happy to report however that this edition (the 7th) is working out just fine for me, even though the course requested we purchase the 8th edition. My classmates have the 8th edition and we have not noticed any difference between our books thus far. With that said, check with your instructor and see if you can purchase the 7th edition used like I did to save some money.

The text gives a nice overview of both qualitative and quantitative research methods, experimental and non-experimental designs. Key terms are fully explained. There are a few key pages I continue to refer back to. I have these marked with post its. I usually purchase all of my books through the Kindle store, but owning this edition is working out for me thus far.
on February 9, 2014
I would recommend this book for instruction of research methods.
It is simple and easy to understand for the student.

I used it often during my course and feel it was helpful and
priced nicely.
on October 1, 2011
This is a great resource if you have to do research. It is an easy read yet it is thorough. This book takes you step by step through the process and reinforces what you learn in each chapter as you read the new chapter. Glad I got it.
on November 24, 2010
This is a great book for those interested in research methodology, this is a workbook that is brief but to the point. If you need to learn research methods fast then this is the book for you. I recommend buying books from Amazon direct if you are in a class and need the book fast as I have tried personal sellers and never receive the book on time. The cost is more from Amazon but if you need the book on time you take a risk with others.
on May 27, 2009
I found this book extremely helpful for a graduate course in research. Very straightforward explanations and examples. I would recommend it without reservation.
on January 18, 2014
I loved how fast this was shipped. I bought it "like new" and after looking through the book I am a bit skeptical about how they rate the materials. But it will certainly get the job done. Thanks!
on May 27, 2010
I'm currently a graduate student and this book is one of the two that are required for the "Methods of Research" course I am taking this summer. It's basically a collection of topics with questions to answer after each topic. The book is really good you just need to be disciplined enough to read each topic one at a time.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 28, 2013
My shipment was timely and packed perfectly! The condition of the book was as expected. I was satisfied with this order. I love the breakdown of the book...made it very easy to comprehend.
on February 20, 2014
This is a great book, very very similar to the latest version - only off by like 1-3 pages. I like the fact that each chapter is only 1 page long front and back. Highly recommend it.
on August 27, 2012
Studying research methods can be a little dull, but this book maps everything out in simple easy to understand terms. It's a short book with a lot of valuable information!