Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on July 6, 2012
I bought the review book about 4 months before I was sitting for the FS exam...the only time I really found to study was used just going through this book. Anyways felt very unprepared for the exam because I had only used this book, but results came in and I passed! It covers all the general material on the exam with excellent examples of different subjects.
on April 28, 2011
I am an out of work EIT looking to boost up my credentials by taking the Fundamentals Exam for Surveying. I was aware of basic surveying techniques, but nothing too in depth. These sample questions, made me aware of what subjects I needed to focus on. After taking the exam (Earlier this April), I can say that about 70% of it was in line with what the sample questions asked. I didn't bother purchasing anything else to the study for the exam and I can say that I'm pretty sure I squeaked by. But we shall see. Getting results back takes 10 weeks :(.
on January 4, 2013
Received the night before the exam, but was useful nonetheless. I received an excerpt from my professor of this exam some time ago, and it was very useful.
on March 4, 2013
Y choose this becuase it is what i expected from it and is good. Great product and great material. It is helping me in my studys.
on March 16, 2013
Helped me pass the FS in Wyoming. I did the problems and the answer solutions in the back helped me a lot.
on May 26, 2015
GREAT SELLER, INCREDIBLE PRODUCT, SUPER QUALITY.