Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on September 12, 2009
I was very pleased with my order. It came days before the expected delivery date in which I am a pleased buyer with amazon.
on June 9, 2014
This is an excellent book for anyone interested in or already in school social work. The authors have written the book in a way that is easily understandable and offers practical advice. I used this book for a class that I took while in my MSW program at VCU and used it to help me prepare and land my first job after graduation. I highly recommend this book.
on August 19, 2014
This is a good book for school social workers. It includes chapters on policy, and classroom interventions and many other important topics that may be addressed when working in a school setting. I will keep this book after graduation.
on April 15, 2014
I definitely love this textbook for my graduate level school social work class. It's an informative yet easy read. If you're a student or professor, I hope you like it as much as I did.