Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc blink-182 Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

VINE VOICEon August 17, 2009
If space or money is tight, or if you just don't want to get a fancy kid's table, this is a perfect table. It's lightweight, which is it's main drawback, as a kid can slide it around unintentionally. However, it's amazingly sturdy (we have it against the wall), and I suspect our daughter could stand on it without breaking it. The chairs are also very sturdy, evrything is built with really big posts and thick plastic, so it's tough. We didn't put that sticker on the side, so it looks a little better. There's a slight sloping lip (about an inch) around the edge that stops crayons or pencils from rolling off. It wipes clean and disassembles easily for storage or travel. Frankly, it seems pretty indestructable, andf my 19 m-o daughter loves it.
on April 2, 2010
Other than the table being a different color, it is exactly the same table I purchased for my children. Now I have purchased it for my granddaughter and she enjoys sitting at it as much as her mother did. She puts her large teddy bear on the other chair while she colors or does a puzzle. The chairs are still as sturdy as before as they hold mommy, daddy, grandma, and grandpa. When we decided that we wanted to purchase a table for her, our first thought was to get the Little Tikes if it was still in circulation. When we discovered that it was, we looked no further and sent for it. The set came promptly and grandpa set it up in a flash. As we watch her play, we can still remember her mother, aunt, and uncle using their set. My daughter recalled the legs being green and the top was white with the same yellow chairs. Many manufacturers today cut corners on their products to save money but it does not appear that this item has changed in quality. Thanks for the memories Little Tikes both past and present!!
on September 24, 2009
We bought this table and chairs set for our 2 year old son's birthday. We wanted a table his height where he could sit and enjoy a snack or play with playdoh, puzzles, or crayons. It is the perfect size and very sturdy. It fits neatly in a little corner of our small kitchen. Occasionally our son climbs on top of it, and it seems very stable. The chairs do slide on a tile floor, but we just keep the whole set up on a kitchen rug as much as possible. It's a great buy for the money, and clean up is so easy. I look forward to using outside in the future.
on November 1, 2013
Bought this for my 22 month old son and he absolutely LOVES it. It's a blessing having him just sit still and entertain himself with drawing when I'm busy in the kitchen, and he also likes to sit and eat there occasionally (super easy to just wipe clean!). It took 2 seconds to just click the table legs into the frame right out of the box, and then it was ready to go! I also didn't put the sticker around the edge like many others, and think it looks better/cleaner that way. The set is very sturdy-- my husband and I can both sit in the other chair when my dictator son demands it. ;) The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is b/c we needed to buy non-slip pads for the chairs since we're using the set on a wooden floor surface-- the chairs kept slipping out from under my son, but once we stuck the cheap pads on (from Walmart), it's been perfect!
on June 7, 2010
Really not what I expected. I got this for my two year old. The chairs don't have much support to them so he's mostly falling off or tipping over on them. The table is only big enough for one toddler with a coloring book. Table and chairs are both light enough for toddlers to turn upside down,side ways, etc. Thought it would be more sturdy considering the price.
on November 21, 2010
My one-year old little boy is too small for the chairs at the moment and also not yet able to hold a crayon properly to draw. So, I would have thought that the table wouldn't be much use to him at this stage. I would have been wrong. The table has become a bit of a "base station". He holds on to it and gravitates to it a lot. I use it to feed him snacks and he stands at the table and eats them, then takes his water sippy cup off the table to drink it. This was particularly useful when, due to medical reasons, I had a few days of not being able to lift him. That meant his high chair was out. I can see this table being more and more useful as time goes on. Although not recommended, I can sit on the chairs (136lbs) with no thought that I am in danger of a huge loss in dignity. All in all, I am very pleased with this purchase.

I also like that the table is square (with rounded edges).

Like another reviewer, I didn't put the stickers around the edge. I prefer it like that.

It should be noted that the instructions say not to disassemble the table once the legs are joined to the table top. I am glad I noticed this caveat as we move a lot and I might have done that had I not noticed.
on April 7, 2010
I thought a Little Tikes Table and Chair set would be durable. I was aware it was plastic but thought it would be a heavier plastic, so I was suprised when it arrived. I would have exchanged it but my granddaughter on the other hand loves it. She loves dragging it from room to room! Only at grandma's house! If she was here often I would have switched to a wood set.
on March 16, 2013
A little before our son turned 2 years old, we started shopping around for a table and chairs for him to use. We didn't want a wood table and there are a lot of flimsy designs out there. Then we found this and bought it in good faith. Certainly one of the better purchases we have made as far as our son goes. It's over 4 years later and he still uses this.

Besides the durability that comes with this table (and chairs), we wanted something that would also clean easily as any parent will tell you, children at a young age can be messy. This table has a slight drop in it, so if liquid is spilled it won't go over the sides. Very easy clean up. Our son uses this for homework, eating, snack time, playing - and has used this for his occupational therapy. All these years later and it is still going strong.

Comes with stickers you can use around the outer edge of the table, but we never used it. Easy assembly.

Really, well worth the money because it lasts.
on February 3, 2014
Just the right size for 20 month old. She is so proud when she gets on and off the chairs by herself. We still need to be there when she climbs the chairs for safety. 4 and 6 year olds still use this
on January 7, 2010
My daughter received this table for Christmas at 16 mo's old. Just a week before, she had started making "table and chairs" out of everything. She loves it. It took a little work for her to figure out how to get onto the chairs since they're a little high for her (she's about 31" tall now). Within a week, though, she's managed a method for getting onto the chairs just fine. She's already got crayon on it and it cleans up fine. I'm happy that I don't have to worry about cleaning the paint right off like some of my friends wooden/painted tables.
The only negative I have is that I can't sit on the chairs. I'm an avg/petite size woman but the chairs only hold up to 70#....Luckily the table is low enough to be able to kneel at it pretty comfortably. Admittedly, the chairs would not make a comfortable fit for an adult anyway.