Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on October 3, 2007
These labels are great, but at the current price, it makes sense to by the two-up (30277) and just use one of the labels everytime you print. It would actually be the same amount of "waste" because it is the same sized label sheet just die-cut differently (i.e. with the 30327 it's one label per print with excess sticker remaining on the top and bottom, with the 30277 it's two labels per print without any excess on the top or bottom).

In May 2007 these labels were priced at $5.99 on amazon, with a list price of $9.99 - now they are selling for $12.30 with a list of $12.99? Strange.
on October 30, 2013
Perfect size for file folders. No wasted tape since each label is the perfect size. I write down the list of folders that I need, sit down at the computer and type them out, print them out, and attach to the folders. Job complete. Great product.
on June 15, 2015
I ordered these labels to help me set up a new office. For several years now, I've used my Dymo Labelwriter 450 Turbo to print larger labels. These labels are for file folders. My only gripe is that the file folder label runs down the middle of the label carrier sheet, leaving two side label pieces behind when you peel off the actual label. So I use the left-over side pieces to label things using a ball-point pen. As an example, I use them to label external hard drives, or tools, etc. But it seems a waste to pay for what is really a throw-away part of the label, especially since this roll of labels has far fewer labels than other, larger ones - at the same or higher price. I would have preferred if Dymo had put two labels on each carrier piece. But functionally, they work just fine.
on January 26, 2013
I'm one of those people who usually has a foot or so of "stuff" piled up on the desk. It's my combination filing and security system - nobody else can find anything and most are afraid to try to look, so I can leave stuff out and not worry too much about it. Usually. Lately it seems like people feel compelled to add to my pile and it's getting harder to find things when I need them, so I decided it's time to organize some of my "stuff" and file it away in a more conventional way. The Dymo labels are great. With their software I can easily create labels in almost any format I can conjure up and print them quickly with very little effort. I have a few different sizes of labels for different items and it's very simple to change from one format to another. Love my LabelWriter!
on January 22, 2014
I just love my Dymo printer..... I use my file folder labels for labeling folders, and many more items. I put labels with the children's name on school supplies, items that I take to work. I love my Dymo printer and labels, they make my life easier
DYMO LabelWriter Filing Label, File-Folder, White, 9/16" x 3-7/16", 260 per pack
on December 11, 2012
I am sure you could save money buying generic labels but I feel like it is better to by the brand name for some reason and they've never given me any reason not too. Like most dymo labels if you have the right size for the job these are perfect. I use these to label basic files and I K E A storage boxes but I have to cut a little off them to fit them in the label section on the box.
on July 13, 2013
I recommend this product to anyone who uses labels because they are very easy to use and look professional. They are easy to install. The only problem I have with the product is the small piece of tape used to hold down the loose end of the labels because it ruins 1 label in the roll.
on July 24, 2013
If you're handwriting your filing labels or using a consumer label-maker, you NEED to consider making the $100 investment on a DYMO LabelWriter and these labels. Next time I buy these, I will probably get the two-up labels (two are printed at a time) so that I utilize the entire label.
on August 22, 2013
Still using my Dymo Label Writer 400 and am very pleased with the results.
The machine has been in service for a long time and has performed flawlessly
with the use of Dymo original labels. Highly recommended.
on December 9, 2013
DYMO uses thicker paper, both label and backing. Labels adhere better to folders, and the DYMO labelWriter 450 doesn't jam up after tearing off the label (as it did when we tried cheaper labels)